To Book a Live Product Demo or Printed Sample Kit...
Discover the new XIS UV Printer series. Your local authorized UV Printer supplier in India.
Established in the year 2006, “Axis Enterprises” has acquired an enviable name for manufacturing, supplying and exporting varied kinds of Digital LED UV Printers, Mobile Cover Printers, Desktop Gifts Printer, Leather printing machines , UV Flatbed Printer, Textile Accessory Printers, Sticker Printing machines. Our products are manufactured as per the international quality parameters thus increased their demand in the market. These undergo stringent tests on every level of production, and are known for being finely finished and uniquely designed. We take special care for delivering our products within committed period to give best services to our clients. With hard work and dedication, we have acquired a vast clientele that spans across the entire country. Under the able guidance of mentor, ‘Mr. Sanjeev Budhiraja’, we have become one of the topmost names in this domain. His extensive experience has directed us towards the path of profit and success.
We offer an exclusive range of UV printers with
Uni & Bi-Directional Mode. So you can print millions of colors with emboss & varnish Effect.
UV printers offer a high return on investment (ROI), increased profitability, used for a variety of indoor and outdoor applications, works with a wide range of media. Expand your range of production and save labour cost with high quality uv printers.
2. The materials that can be used on a Digital Led UV Printers are virtually limitless, such as photographic paper, film, canvas, cloth, plastic, PVC, acrylic, carpet, tile, glass, ceramic, metal, wood, leather, and more.
3. Energy-efficient: UV printing provides the ability to incorporate more environmentally friendly products since the printers can print on virtually any material and requires fewer cartridges. Additionally, the inks used often contain fewer harmful chemicals and its light source is entirely ozone-free.
4. Spot White Printing: With a UV flatbed printer, white can now be used as a spot color on any non-white substrate like colored paper, colored plastic, corrugated cardboard, glass, and metal.
5. Flood White Printing: White ink can be printed using flood-fill data generated by the printer to cover the whole image area.
6. Day/Night Flood White Printing: By using white as the diffusion layer while reverse printing the back side, flatbed printing provides the ability to achieve day/night backlit prints or a multi-layered effect on clear substrates.
7. UV prints can be produced with high levels of gloss or dull finishes, depending on the look required for your project.
8. Installations can be easier because now you have the option to choose lightweight alternative substrates.
9. Chemical interaction with the substrate is reduced because of the quick, hard drying, and low absorption properties. This fact opens up doors to a variety of different
substrates to be used.
10. More choices means greater opportunity for creative sign solutions such as papyrus paper. Also, there are more opportunities for using diverse recycled materials
Boost Your Printing Speed. Get 270% Return On Investment. Choose Axis UV Printers If
- You are looking for industrial UV printing solution for to print on any kind of material.
- You are into sublimation business and you wants switch from manual to automated UV printing process.
- You are in sublimation printing and unable to deliver orders on time due to labour problems.
- You are into printing business and want to expand your business with latest printing trends.
- You want to make multi-colour printing without hassle of making screens.
- Your profit in business getting lower and lower and you are looking for new technology in uv flatbed printing to help you make outstanding products to increase your profit.
Explore Our Categories
UV printer can print on any surfaces like canvas, glass, metal, wood, tiles and garment etc.
UV printing is unique in relation to customary imprinting from various perspectives.
Contact Us :-
GST No. :- 03CGRPB9361A1ZN
Address :- 1284/58, Street No. 4
Guru Nanak Dev Nagar,
Sunder Nagar, Ludhiana , PB, India